Hi from Houston..Quite the accomplishments. The Welch family has a some great things happen recently.... Way to go Darian... Brynlee love your Easter dress.... Kordell I love your smile... When we get the rest of our operating system up and working I will watch Lance the crazy boy on the bike...Thanks for sharing the latest news from Hyrum...
We love all of the updates! It is so fun to see how your kids have grown! Seems like you all are having a great time, which makes us so happy. Love to you all!
3 comments:
Hi from Houston..Quite the accomplishments. The Welch family has a some great things happen recently.... Way to go Darian... Brynlee love your Easter dress.... Kordell I love your smile... When we get the rest of our operating system up and working I will watch Lance the crazy boy on the bike...Thanks for sharing the latest news from Hyrum...
Can't wait to see you guys this summer(^_^)
We also need to watch Kordell dunk the ball!!!!
Hey guys I am sending you lots of tiny red hearts..... just wanted you to think of your crazy Aunt Janna
We love all of the updates! It is so fun to see how your kids have grown! Seems like you all are having a great time, which makes us so happy. Love to you all!
Post a Comment